Customers Are Looking For You Online.
Shop Kansas Farms Just Made It Easier.
Owning your own online store is hard.
How do I get Started?
How Much Does a Website Designer Cost?
Who Do I Call When I Have Questions?
How Do I Get Customers To Visit My Site?
Join a Growing Marketplace Where Customers Are Coming To Find Quality Products, Grown and Produced Right Here In Kansas
Create a professional storefront for less cost than a website design firm. With your storefront, you don’t have to worry about hosting and backend maintenance, marketing, search engine optimization and advertising. For 10% per transaction (plus processing fees), we bring the customers, you provide the quality products consumers are looking for!
SKF has partnered with Caledon Virtual to create custom templates and how-to videos to get you started. Unlike typical website design companies, we don’t leave you hanging after the website goes live. We include ongoing expert support for any question you have on a yearly subscription basis.
All transactions are handled through Stripe payment gateways, which has powerful reporting capabilities. Analyze your sales trends, track your taxes, and make the data informed decisions that will position your business to thrive.
How It Works
We’ve done most of the work so you don’t have to. Our step by step guide will help you set up your payment information, create your storefront and show you how to upload your products. Each template can be personalized for your branding. We also have an option where we’ll build it for you! You’ll be selling online in no time.
New to running your own online store? This template is perfect for you. With minimal design and layout elements and how-to videos, you can load your products and start selling quickly.
Looking for something with a little more style? If you have experience building and managing a storefront, this template combines great design and extensive eCommerce functionality.
The advanced template is minimalist and nuanced. Sharp branding, stunning product photography and the ability to customize your selling experience, creates a high end storefront perfect for producers looking to create a premium experience.
Pricing and Fees
Build Your Storefront
- $1,500 for the initial set up, which includes first year subscription to technical support.
- Shop Kansas Farms Storefront
- Listing on the SKF Marketplace
- Your choice of website theme backend maintenance, updates, and security
- *Technical Support- see below for more details
- SKF Marketing, Newsletters, Featured Articles, and Facebook Prioritization
- SKF Search Engine Optimization- We Bring the Customers to You!
We Do It For You!
- You Send the Information, We Build It For You! Set Up Includes:
- Load Up To 15 Products- Pictures, Descriptions, and Pricing.
- Load Your Logo and Color Preferences
- Shipping Set-Up
- Order Fulfillment Tutorial
- Website Functionality Tips
- Backend maintenance, updates, and security
- Technical Support- see below for more details
- SKF Marketing, Newsletters, Featured Articles, and Facebook Promotions
- SKF Search Engine Optimization
10% per transaction covers all platform maintenance, marketing and search engine optimization
Stripe processing fee of 2.9%+.30¢ per transaction
Yearly Subscription: $650
Yearly subscription provides ongoing listing in the SKF Marketplace and access to technical support.
The first year subscription is included in the initial set-up!
Ready to Start Selling?
Our step by step guide will create your storefront, choose your starting template, set up your payment gateway, and direct you to further instructions on adding your products and personalizing your storefront. What are you waiting for?
Technical support is provided by SKF official partners, Caledon Virtual. All service requests are responded to within two business hours.
All service requests are completed within one business day (Monday through Thursday), with prior notice provided in cases where extended resolution times are needed.
Standard hours are Monday- Thursday, 8:30AM to 5:30 PM CST.